top of page
Sun, Mar 13|
Fly Club Competition Team: "Own the Stage!"
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 13, 2022, 11:59 PM
Chicago, 2229 S Michigan Ave #410, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
About the Event
What is Fly Club’s “Own the Stage”?
- This 11-week comprehensive, competition coaching program was developed to provide resources and support specifically to those looking to compete in the upcoming Central Pole Championship Pole Sport Organization competition in May 2022
- Fly Club coaches possess extensive competition knowledge and experience and we will provide guidance and mentorship for the creation, development, and refinement of your competition piece
Who can participate in “Own the Stage”?
- Any one interested in being a part of our team and looking to compete in PSO Central and/or Great Lakes 2022, or any other upcoming virtual and/or in-person competitions.
How much are the costs associated with “Own the Stage”?
- “Own the Stage” costs $99 for current Fly Club Unlimited Members and $150 for non-Members
- Team registration ends MARCH 13, 2022
- Registration includes, but is not limited to:
- 20% discount of private lessons with Fly Club instructors
- FREE & UNLIMITED before- & after-hour access to the studio space for competition training
- Optional weekly jams, in addition to whole team scheduled meet-up times, as timing permits
- Two (2) mock competitions leading up to the weeks before the competition will have you ready to own the stage with invaluable feedback from coaches and peers in your back pocket
- Fly Club team uniform and swag bag!
- Competition buddy pairing to ensure that you are not alone throughout the process and you can work together to motivate and support each other =)
- Resources related to nutrition, cross-training, self-care & maintenance, costume creation, music editing, and videography services
What do I stand to gain by being a part of “Own the Stage”?
- Invaluable access to seasoned coaches who are ready and waiting to offer advice, provide mentorship, and answer any questions you might have throughout the competition process
- The opportunity to link up with fellow competitors for the purposes of mutual growth and support
- Fly Club studio access and resources including music editing, costume design, videography, etc.
- An awesome sense of accomplishment at setting a goal and working with a team of like-minded individuals to achieve it!
Own The Stage: Member
Own the Stage: Non-Member
bottom of page